Life Balance for Individuals is a series of private, one-to-one training sessions with Phillip Moffitt, which are designed to help you clarify and resolve core life questions. This is not psychotherapy; it is an “intervention” in the sense that it results in a plan of action. Together we assess what’s out of balance in your life, explore options for resolving your issues, and create a LifeMap®, complete with goals and strategies for achieving a balanced life.
Is Life Balance Work for You?
- Despite having achieved your personal and professional goals, do you feel as though your life lacks authenticity or meaning?
- Has success left you wondering, “Where do I go from here?”
- Are you debating whether to go for another round of success, either for money or recognition?
- Are you having difficulty making important life decisions?
- Do you feel ambivalent or conflicted about many aspects of your life?
- Have you either inherited or earned substantial wealth and are you having issues around it?
These are the kinds of questions that naturally arise with achieving a certain level of accomplishment or success in life. If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it signals that it is time for you to live from a deeper connection with yourself. Life Balance work can help you clarify what matters most to you and determine your life’s direction.
What Is the Life Balance Process?
- We identify those aspects of your life that are out of balance.
- We analyze the underlying issues and unresolved conflicts that are creating the imbalance.
- We identify and assess possible options for resolving the imbalance.
- We assess your core values and priorities as a foundation for making decisions.
- We help you make decisions, define goals, and create a LifeMap, a plan for reaching your goals.
- We take an inventory of your life skills to determine in what areas you need to develop in order to implement your plan.
- We work with any ongoing issues that arise around implementing your plan.
Individual Life Balance sessions are 1 hour and 15 minutes
Double sessions are 2 hours
All sessions take place in person with Phillip Moffitt at the Life Balance Institute in Marin County, Calif. Other arrangements can be made if you do not reside in the San Francisco Bay Area. Please call the office for more information or to set up an initial session, 415-435-3141.