The Life Balance Institute is a non-profit training organization dedicated to helping individuals and executives find more balance, freedom, and meaning in their lives.
The Institute offers:
- “Skillful Living” resources, workshops, and retreats for individuals that help you develop the life skills that are essential to a sustained sense of well-being.
- “Changes & Transitions” resources, workshops, and retreats for individuals that help you find direction and maintain balance during a major life change.
- Private Life Balance consulting for individuals, which focuses on helping you achieve clarity in all aspects of your life and culminates in the creation of a LifeMap®.
- Private Life Balance consulting for leaders, which helps executives become enduring, effective leaders through a process of strategic analysis and the creation of a critical path.
- “Sustainable Leadership” resources and programs for executive teams that build organizational sustainability.
Click here to learn more about the symbolic meaning of the turtle in our logo.